EVENING INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
The Evening Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) is designed for patients experiencing psychiatric or co-occurring psychiatric and addiction disorders. The program meets on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 5:30-8:30 p.m. to better accommodate individuals who cannot attend daytime programs as a result of employment, school or child care conflicts but need a higher level of clinical support. Qualified clinicians provide a supportive therapeutic environment offering crisis management, intensive therapy, didactic groups, psychodynamic and educational groups.
The program addresses mental health and substance abuse recovery issues through a variety of inter-disciplinary modalities. Treatment is provided through comprehensive psychoeducation-based groups, individualized treatment planning and aftercare planning.
We will work with your outside therapist, counselor, physician/psychiatrist in coordinating your care and designing a program that best fits your individual needs.
• Group Therapy with an emphasis on mental health and substance abuse
• Comprehensive group programming
• Individualized treatment plans
• Aftercare planning and outpatient linkage to therapy, psychiatry and group support
SAMPLE GROUP TOPICS
• Anxiety Reduction
• Anger and Stress Management
• Cognitive Behavior Therapy Skills
• Coping Skills Training
• Relationship Issues
• Relapse Prevention
• Substance Abuse Education