Non Est Vivere Sed Valere Vita
Not just to live, but to enjoy living
Licensed by the State of California as a Chemical Dependency Recovery Hospital, the Briar Program is an extended-stay facility specializing in the treatment of alcohol and drug dependency.
This level of care is appropriate for people who have significant disruptions in their lives, including loss of job or school, destruction of intimate relationships, estrangement or difficulties with family members and/or isolation due to alcohol and/or other drug use.
- Safe comfortable, healing environment
- Physician-led treatment team
- Free, confidential assessments available 24/7
- In-Network provider for most insurance plans
- Competitive Pricing
- Self pay and payment plans accepted
The Briar Program takes a holistic view of addiction, incorporating interventions to promote healing in one’s core aspects of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health.
- Focus groups with Chemical Dependency Services Director/Addictionologist
- Variety of psychotherapy, psychoeducational and chemical dependency education groups
- 1-on-1 consultations with addictionologist
- Customized treatment plan designed to help you meet your goals
- Therapeutic exercise activities such as yoga, tai chi, tennis, volleyball, swimming and basketball
- Variety of evidence-based therapies including cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), mindfulness practice, art therapy, music therapy, and horticulture therapy
- Education for the client’s support network
- Spiritual exploration with community guests
- Peer-led Recovery Book Club
- Aftercare/Recovery lecture groups